Get more out of your outdoor time by installing these apps on your smartphone:
- Connect with OC Bus or Metrolink using the real-time Transit App to receive schedule information. Both buses and trains accommodate bikes.
- Bird watching is a fun, free way to enjoy the outdoors. Cornell LAB has an app for bird identification that you can download here.
- There is always something blooming in Southern California. Use your camera to identify plants with the app Plant Snap.
- Track your walking and biking activities and share them with your friends on strava. It’s a great resource for seeing where you walked/rode and where other people are walking and riding. Download the free Strava app here.
- For bike-friendly trails near Metrolink stations, download the AllTrails app.
Enjoy your journey and travel safely. Visit the OCTA website for pedestrian and cycling safety tips.