OC Go, Orange County’s half-cent sales tax for transportation improvements, delivers projects and programs that improve life in Orange County every day. OC Go is also known as Measure M.
Here are some of OC Go highlights from October to December 2021:
- Work progressed on the I-405 Improvement Project, which is now approximately 75% complete. Eight of the project’s 18 bridge replacements are now finished with the opening of the Edinger Avenue and Bolsa Chica Road bridges.
- The SR-55 Improvement Project between I-405 and I-5 was advertised for construction. Construction on the project is expected to begin in the summer.
- The OCTA Board of Directors issued $40 million in OC Go funding to help ease traffic in Orange County through the Regional Capacity and Regional Traffic Signal Synchronization programs. Applications are currently under review and are expected to be awarded by the board in the spring.
- Concrete for the extension of Anaheim Canyon Metrolink Station’s existing platform was poured and footing for the new platform was placed.
- The Fifth Street grade crossing for the OC Streetcar was completed with the installation of rail, crossing panels, and paving.