Starting April 4, Metrolink will add 26 trains to the schedule to allow greater flexibility for work and play travel.
- Orange County Line: Two trains offer added weekday morning service.
- 91/Perris Valley Line: Two trains with an added midday service to Los Angeles from Riverside County and a reverse-trip morning service to Riverside County.
- Riverside Line: Four trains, including line favorite train 404, offer increased flexibility for weekday travel.
- Antelope Valley Line: Six trains and schedule updates offer increased flexibility for weekday travel.
- San Bernardino Line: Six trains, including later evening trains, plus new Sunday service.
- Ventura County Line: Six Metrolink trains including the return of weekday morning train 106 and evening train 123. Plus four codeshare Amtrak Pacific Surfliner trains are now available to all Metrolink ticket holders – including on Saturday and Sundays.
The added service is especially welcome as some southern California commuters head back to the office at a time when a gallon of gas exceeds $5.
Safety continues to be Metrolink’s highest priority. Face masks are required onboard.