There’s something particularly comforting about a bus ride on a rainy day. On OC Bus, you can relax knowing a trained professional is behind the wheel to navigate the slick streets and flooded intersections.
Whether you’re waiting for a bus or dashing to your destination, an umbrella is a welcome accessory during this particularly wet winter. But what do you do with the soggy thing once you fold it up? Your fellow passengers will be grateful and possibly more congenial if you keep these tips in mind.
- Choose an umbrella that’s just big enough to keep you covered without taking up too much space on the sidewalk.
- When your bus arrives, close the umbrella. Hold it vertically to avoid accidentally poking someone.
- Once onboard, stash the umbrella on the floor, not on the seat. Sitting on a wet seat can really ruin someone’s day.
- Wait until you’re off the bus to open your umbrella. Look both ways to avoid hitting someone.
- Be extra patient with those around you. Not everyone knows umbrella etiquette.
See you onboard!