Season two of pro football at the L.A. Coliseum is here, and the best way to get there is on the Metrolink Football Train. Avoid traffic and parking expenses and ride with fellow fans from Antelope Valley, San Bernardino, 91/Perris Valley, and Orange County lines. Your ticket is good for free Metro Rail connections to the stadium.
Catch all seven games – only $10 round trip:
- September 10: vs Indianapolis
- September 17: vs Washington
- October 8: vs Seattle
- November 12: vs Houston
- November 26: vs New Orleans
- December 10: vs Philadelphia
- December 31: vs San Francisco
Learn more about the Metrolink Football train here.