The OCTA Board of Directors is comprised of 18 individuals who represent Orange County, including ten city councilmembers, five Orange county supervisors, two public members and the Caltrans District Director, who serves as the 18th member in an ex-officio capacity.
The Orange County City Selection Committee conducts elections in November to appoint five city councilmembers to the OCTA Board of Directors.
The following OCTA Board Members were re-selected for two-year terms beginning January 2018 and expiring December 2019:
- 1st Supervisorial District: Garden Grove Mayor, Steve Jones
- 2nd Supervisorial District: Huntington Beach Mayor, Barbara Delgleize
- 3rd Supervisorial District: Tustin Mayor Pro Tem, Al Murray
- 4th Supervisorial District: Anaheim Mayor, Tom Tait
- 5th Supervisorial District: Laguna Niguel Councilmember, Laurie Davies
Congratulations to the returning members on the OCTA Board of Directors.