The OCTA Board of Directors is comprised of 18 individuals who represent Orange County, including ten city councilmembers, five Orange county supervisors, two public members and the Caltrans District Director, who serves as the 18th member in an ex-officio capacity.
The Orange County City Selection Committee conducts elections in November to appoint five city councilmembers to the OCTA Board of Directors.
The following OCTA Board Members were selected and re-selected for two-year terms beginning January 2020 and expiring December 2021:
- 1 Supervisorial District: Garden Grove Mayor, Steve Jones
- 2nd Supervisorial District: Huntington Beach Council Member, Barbara Delgleize
- 3rd Supervisorial District: Yorba Linda Council Member, Gene Hernandez
- 4th Supervisorial District: Anaheim Mayor, Harry S. Sidhu
- 5th Supervisorial District: Laguna Niguel Mayor Pro Tem, Laurie Davies
Congratulations to the new and returning members on the OCTA Board of Directors.