As part of OC Bus 360°, OCTA’s ongoing effort to improve bus service and increase the efficiency of transit throughout the county by better matching service to rider demands, bus service changes will be coming in October 2019 and February 2020. The following are some of the changes.
October 2019 service changes include:
- Eliminating Route 211 due to low ridership
- Eliminating Stationlink Route 462 in downtown Santa Ana and revising the routing on Routes 55 and 83 for OC Streetcar construction
- Launching a new downtown Santa Ana shuttle during OC Streetcar construction
February 2020 service changes include:
- Launching Route 123 to replace Routes 21 and 24, with service from the Goldenwest Transportation Center to the Anaheim Canyon Metrolink Station via the Buena Park Metrolink Station
- Improving the frequency on Routes 56 and 72 on weekends and Route 143 on weekdays