Bus service changes will be implemented on October 13.
The changes are part of OC Bus 360°, OCTA’s ongoing effort to improve bus service and increase the efficiency of transit throughout the county by better matching service to rider demands.
October’s service changes include:
- Extending Route 26 to Yorba Linda Boulevard and Imperial Highway
- Extending Route 59 midday trips to The District
- Adding one morning trip on Route 79 to the University of California, Irvine
- Eliminating Route 211 due to low ridership
- Eliminating Stationlink Route 462, launching Route 862 and revising routing on routes 55 and 83 in Santa Ana for construction of the OC Streetcar
Learn more here.